Jun 21, 2010

Prison Food Sucks


Nicolas Cocaign who like Old Knudsen faces life but he faces life in prison if he is convicted for the murder of his cell-mate Thierry Baudry in 2007.

Cocaign asked for psychiatric help and a nice bottle of Chianti . The French prison guards being meanies didn't oblige him so Cocaign beat Baudry before stabbing him with a pair of scissors and then suffocating him with a plastic bag............ all things commonly found in prisons.

He then cut him open and ate part of his lung because being a criminal and not a surgeon he mistook it for the heart, a very common mistake I'm sure.

Cocaign was serving a sentence for attempted rape when he fancied a bit of Baudry. I thought "Do you want a piece me?" was American smack talk, Old Knudsen was always stunned to hear this offered from Yank tough guys he was attempting to fight, "Yeah I'll have some dandruff and a few fingers please and then can we fight or is there yet more talking and puffing out of chests?".

What is up with the face tattoos? nothing says class and I've never worked a day in my life like face tattoos.
"So Nicolas how did the job interview for Disneyland Paris go?" asks his frightened but hopeful mother, "I think it went well they said I was a goofy looking fucker."

1 comment:

Romeo Morningwood said...

Nicky got bad food
He wanna kick them blues
Cocaign
When his day was done
He wanna eat some lung
Cocaign

He don't lie
He don't lie
He don't lie
COCAIGN!